EVOLVEO is extending its offer of rugged telephones with the StrongPhone G2 – a model that is the successor to the StrongPhone G4. Clean Android 7 Nougat, high durability that meets the IP68 and MIL-STD-810G norms, elegant design, and a 4.7" touch display. These are the basic features of the EVOLVEO StrongPhone G2waterproof mobile phone. However, this new mobile offers much more.
The heart of this waterproof phone is the Mediatek quad-core processor, which in terms of energy efficiency outperforms the competition. It is based on powerful, yet battery-saving, ARM Cortex A53 architecture. The fast 64-bit processor uses 1.3 GHz frequency, and the Mali T720 dual GPU is powerful enough for apps and games. 2 GB RAM allows you to switch between the most challenging tasks or playing graphically demanding games. 16 GB internal memory offers enough space for all your favourite apps, maps, music, or movies. Extending the memory is possible using a microSDHC/SDXC card.
The StrongPhone G2 supports the high-speed 4G/LTE networks, allowing fast web browsing, playing the most demanding games, multitasking, or watching videos. The download speed is up to 150 Mb/s, while the upload speed is up to 50 Mb/s.
The extremely durable
StrongPhone G2 looks like a manager’s phone, but is extra rugged. This smartphone meets IP68 norms and the test requirements of the United States Department of Defense (MIL-STD-810G). Durability is guaranteed by the phone’s construction – a SolidStone titanium protective frame and rubber covered surface, which is reinforced around the phone’s corners. Dustproof and waterproof when submerged to 1.2 m for 30 minutes. Certified according to the IP68 norm. The display is protected from damage with Gorilla Glass 3 technology. The StrongPhone G2 is intended for working in the toughest of conditions.
Availability and price
The rugged EVOLVEO StrongPhone G2 is available in e-shops and selected stores for the recommended retail price of CZK 4,490, including VAT.
• waterproof to the IP68 standard (1.2 metres of water column for 30 minutes)
• SolidStone inner frame made of titanium alloy for increased durability
• resilient to impacts and vibrations
• MIL-STD-810G:2008 certified
• Mediatek quad-core 64-bit processor 1.3 GHz
• 2 GB RAM
• internal memory 16 GB with extension option using a microSDHC/SDXC card
• 13.0 Mpix camera with SONY Exmor R (8.0 Mpx optical resolution)
• high-speed 4G/LTE mobile internet support
• Android 7.0 operating systems
• 4.7" HD touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 px and automatic brightness regulation
• Gorilla Glass 3 scratch protection
• IPS display with 16.7 million colours and great viewing angles
• Mali-T720 graphics chip supporting Open GL ES 3.0
• hybrid dual SIM mode – two active SIM cards in one phone: nano SIM/nano SIM or nano SIM/microSDHC card
• 3G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (3G)
• 4G/LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz (4G, Cat 4)
• WiFi/WiFi HotSpot
• Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE/Smart)
• FM radio
• OTG (USB On The Go) support
• E-compass, light sensor, zoom, G-sensor
• integrated high-capacity 3000 mAh battery
• dimensions 145 × 75 × 11 mm
• weight 183 g (incl. battery)